Our honey trio includes three 16oz jars of Zach and Zoe Honey. The set comes with one jar of Matcha, Raspberry, and Lavender honey.
- This blend combines Wildflower Honey with Lavender, long known for its health benefits.
- Lavender is commonly known as a fragrant flower but it is also an edible herb. The herb also has a calming effect and is traditionally recommended as an alternative treatment for insomnia.
- Lastly, lavender is an excellent tonic for stress and anxiety due to its relaxing nature and wonderful scent.
- This blend combines Wildflower Honey with Matcha, long known for its health benefits.
- Because Matcha is made from high-quality tea, and the whole leaves are ingested, it’s a more potent source of nutrients than steeped green tea. 20 days prior to harvest to shade the leaves from direct sunlight. This is done to boost the plants' chlorophyll and amino acids.
- This blend combines Wildflower Honey with Raspberry.
- Raspberries are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber. It's been proven that increasing consumption of plant foods like raspberries decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and overall mortality while promoting a healthy complexion, increased energy, and overall lower weight.